Smoking shelter and linen store destroyed by fire at Stapleford Park Hotel

Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Lincs Fire and Rescue news.
Have your say

Firefighters were called to a blaze which destroyed a smoking shelter and wooden linen store at Stapleford Park Hotel.

Two crews from Melton Fire Station attended just after midnight this morning.

A fire service spokesman said the cause was believed to be accidental and caused by the ‘careless disposal of smoking materials’.

Firefighters used two hose reel jets and drag forks for damping down.