Firefighters were alerted after a shed caught fire in Melton.
Two crews from Melton fire station attended the incident, which was at a property in Salisbury Avenue.
The report came in shortly before 6pm on Sunday and the shed suffered 25 per cent fire damage.
A spokesperson for Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service said the cause of the blaze was believed to have been accidental.
The spokesperson added: “The call was received about a shed fire on Salisbury Avenue.
“On arrival crews confirmed one shed was fully involved in fire. One hose reel and only one appliance was required at this incident.”