Fire breaks out in chimney of Scalford house

Advice from Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue ENGEMN00120131024104014
Advice from Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue ENGEMN00120131024104014
0
Have your say

Firefighters were alerted after a blaze broke out in the chimney of a house in Scalford on Saturday night.

A crew from Melton attended the incident, which was reported at 9.52pm.

A spokesperson for Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service said it was a small fire which started in the insulation of the chimney. It was extinguished by 10.48pm.