Faulty propagator causes blaze at Queniborough home

Fire and rescue news.

Fire and rescue news.

0
Have your say

A faulty propagator - a covered container used for germinating or raising seedlings - was the cause of a blaze which broke out in the conservatory of a Queniborough home this morning (Monday, May 23).

Fire crews were called to the property in New Zealand Lane just after 8.30am.

The propagator, which had caught fire, was removed to outside and the blaze was out by the time firefighters arrived.

Positive pressure ventilation was used and advice given to the occupier. There was some smoke damage caused to the conservatory.