Faulty heater caused blaze in Great Dalby

Fire and Rescue news.

Fire and Rescue news.

0
Have your say

A fault in an electrical heater caused a fire at a property in Great Dalby yesterday morning (Tuesday).

Two fire crews from Melton Mowbray attended the incident, in Main Street, just after 10.15am.

While waiting for the arrival of the Electricity Board, due to the involvement of electrical cables, removed floorboards to check for fire spread, using breathing apparatus.

The fire was out by 11.45am. There was fire damage to a garage and the cause was accidental.